Another world's first from Lorch - high speed TIG inverter with HF ignition capable of running on battery power!
This powerful little DC TIG welding inverter with Lorch's unique MicroBoost Technology is a seriously awesome machine, maximum versatility and toughness.
Up to 200 amps TIG welding, 180 amps Stick with CEL capability, in a 6.8 kg portable package.
Ultimate flexibility both in the workshop and on site with capability to run off mains power, generator, or Lorch's mobile battery - and offset any supply fluctuations with ease.
Robust and protected if dropped from heights of up to 80cm, three times the standard required, keeps welding without a beat.
The video below shows the machine welding working from a 110 volt supply with 44 metre mains leads, on both MMA and Tig.
It also shows the HF ignition quality, striking a 2.4mm Tungsten at 5 amps and also striking an arc with a 25mm air gap.
Excellent electrode welding as well as TIG, the MicorTIG 200 can even pulse! So exceptionally well suited to welding thin sheets.
And the innovative, on-demand MicorBoost technology gives great efficiency gains compared to conventional inverters of this type, and lowers power consumption.
Easy, intuitive user control with LCD display, clearly structured diagrammatic options: MicorTIG 200 Operating Panel
Cab be paired with the Lorch Powermaster remote control torch to make operating at a distance easy.
- Accuready = unique flexibility with the Power Factor Correction Module means it can utilise Mains power, Generator or LORCH MobilePower Battery
- Full HF ignition even on battery power.
- Pulse function with up to 5 kHz
- For standard and CEL electrodes
- Light weight at 6.8kgs
- Fitted with Voltage Reduction Device for increased safety in hazardous environments
- 3 Full Year Industrial Guarantee