Handy by name, handy by nature! TIG and electrode welding, ACDC and DC models available.
Robust, industrial casing protects machine if dropped from heights of up to 60cm (AC/DC models) or 80cm, (DC models) - three times the standard required.
The LORCH HandyTIG can even pulse! Exceptionally well suited to welding thin sheets.
Easy, intuitive operation. AC/DC models effortlessly toggle between the two and make welding stainless steel or aluminium simple options.
This little TIG welding inverter is ideal for use on construction sites or out in the field, extra light and extra strong.
- Basic Plus or Control Pro operating concepts
- HF or ContacTIG ignition options
- Pulse function with up to 2 kHz in AC/DC variants and 5 kHz in DC variants.
- Electrode welding with Hotstart, Anti-stick and Arc-Force control.
- Welds with up to 3.2mm rod and 4.mm electrodes.
- LORCH high efficiency and low energy consumption, based on fan-on-demand technology combined with world leading industrial electronics.
- Light weight at 6.5 kg for DC model and 13.3 kg for the AC/DC.
3 Full Year Industrial Guarantee